High Silver, Lead-Free Alloy for Wave and Selective Soldering
As with all Alpha’s bar solder, the proprietary Vaculoy alloying process is used to remove certain impurities, particularly oxides.
- Best-in-class yield, out performing all Sn/Cu based materials
- Fast wetting providing excellent solderability
- Lower levels of bridging compared to Sn/Cu alloys
- Delivers excellent performance across a wide range of flux technologies
- High mechanical reliability
The proprietary Vaculoy process is a highly effective method for removing included oxides from solder.
This is extremely important because included oxides generate excessive drossing and increase the viscosity of the solder.
Solder with higher viscosity can result in increased soldering defects (i.e. solder bridging).
Solder bar is currently not available to ship through shopepm.com, but if you call our office we can arrange a shipment or delivery for this material and provide current pricing and lead time. You can reach us at 215-538-9353 or email@example.com.